He needs a name...Help! LOL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley411

Reaction score
Okay so I've had this boy 2 1/2 weeks so far and I still can't come up with a name for him. He came with the name LeeLee, Yeah not happening. Not a fan of that name. But so far we have just been calling hime the white fluffy one. LOL. It's horrible.Anyways he is a Blue eyed white lionhead buck. Moms name is Peek-a-BEW which I thought was clever.

Here are afew pictures of him.

016.jpg

005-4.jpg

003-3.jpg

Any ideas?

Just so you have an idea of the kind of names I likeI have/hadJasper, Oliver, Winston, and aDoogle...

Rory. I have a female bew lionhead named Amelia, so if he is Rory she can have a long distance relationship. Plus, if you watch Dr. Who, you can have a name from that.

Ha, I love the barrette! Too funny! Someone who used to post here a few years ago had a fluffy white bunny named Einstein. He was really cute. I like Bewford or some name that means "white" like Albion (Ned almost got named this but my husband didn't like it).

I finally just named my Lionhead Kramer. LOL Took me over 3 weeks but I finally did.

Hmmm how about
Monte
Milo
Merve
Jefferson (as in jefferson airlplane and the rabbit song "go ask Alice")
Nivens (white rabbit from Alice ini Wonderland))
NomNom
Larry
Lou
Lewis
Ted
Cameron
Gordon
Hank
Gus or Gus Gus
Cornelius
Newton
Rumpus
Waldo
Percy
Chief
McBoo (as in BOO a white ghost) Silly
Eli
Scuttle
Bucky
Jiminy
Monty
Zipper

WOW!! I can go on and on and on........................

OH, bythe way ADORABLE BUNNERS!!!!!! Love them Lionheads!

Latest posts

Back