Hay

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyndsy

Reaction score
I'm having problems trying to find GREEN timothy hay...

Lots of stores have timothy hay but they're all yellow orbrown:growl:Daytona and I drove from pet store to pet store looking...and came home with a pigs ear:disgust:

Does anyone know of a place online that will ship to canada, that sells FRESH GREEN TIMOTHY HAY?

I've got only enough to get me through the next few days...

Thanks,

Lyndsy

Oxford Meadows is Canadian based. Theyare, right now, sold out but, their site does tell where you can buy itretail. Their meadow grass/hay is excellent. Myrabbits loved it. I bought it, for years, until the USGovernment decided that Hay/Grass could be dangerous (a bio-hazard!)and shipping became unreal. Anyway, here's the site:

http://www.oxfordmeadowshay.com/

Sweet Meadow Farm also ships. They are in Massachusetts,USA. Unfortunately, they are now on vacation until the 7th ofAugust. I am hoping that my hay will hold out till thenbecause I order from them. They have wonderful Timothy...evenin the winter!

http://www.sweetmeadowfarm.com/

Thanks guys!

Oxbow doesn't deliver to Canada. BUT oxford meadows is available at a store a few towns over, so i'll give 'em a call tomorrow.

THANKS AGAIN!

SweetMeadow Farm, Hay, meadow hay, rabbit food, alfalfa, straw, small animaltreats, guinea pigs, hamsters.

This company has excellent hay, and is now making Timmy based pelletsfor rabbits, also. I haven't found the pellets yet, but the hay is afavorite of my buns.
It's a small family run company that has pet rabbits that they 'experiment' with - by feeding them the hay I mean! :p
They also have all kinds of other critters, which they proudly post ontheir website. Very down to earth and friendly. They invited me therefor a tour once! If they were closer, I would go in a minute!

If I had known.... I just took a loadoftimothy hay to Fremont , Ohio today. One of myfriends came down from Windsor, Ontario and got the hay. Wecould have squeezed in another bale provided you could go to Windsor toget it. We also met to visit other friends inFremont. A big bale of hay, grown across the road from me, isonly $3.00. This years' harvest is great stuff.

Sandra did mention there is a place in London that sometimes hastimothyhay. IfLondon is closeto you, I can get the name of the place.

I noticed that a couple of months ago.I order my Oxbow hay but I will get some Alfalfa as a treat from thestores. I noticed the other day that the hay was coming greenagain.

Ed

Latest posts

Back