Hay Hidehouse Derail Litter Training?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYAngela

Reaction score
My bun has started the process of litter training, we’ll be picking him up in 2 weeks. I’m setting up his area & know they love a safe place to hide. I purchased a Timothy Hay Hide House (see link below if unfamiliar) but now I am second guessing if this will derail his litter training? If he pees in it I can’t exactly clean it. Should I save this for when he’s a little older? I could make one out of a box as well I suppose, not sure if it would be as comfy. Thank you in advance!

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/oxbow-timothy-club-timothy-bungalow-hideout

I gave Oreo that when she was litter training and it didn't mess up her litter training!

My rabbits would chew and eat those hidey houses -- yum. yum!

It shouldn't interfere with litter training.

It's a good idea, though, to place the litter box in a somewhat secluded area of their enclosure. They seem to like a bit of privacy for doing their business. :)

My rabbits would chew and eat those hidey houses -- yum. yum!

It shouldn't interfere with litter training.

It's a good idea, though, to place the litter box in a somewhat secluded area of their enclosure. They seem to like a bit of privacy for doing their business. :)
Oh yes I assume it will be destroyed from chewing, I just didn’t want him to pee on it before he gets that chance LOL I have the litter box in the corner where two of the 4 sides are against a wall.

Latest posts

Back