Hay delivery in the uk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura stone

Reaction score
for my British bun mums and dads, I need to start ordering hay to be delivered to me as I have 5 buns and they obviously through it so fast. Can anyone recommend a great company that deliver the best hay for my buns?

Thanks in advance

for my British bun mums and dads, I need to start ordering hay to be delivered to me as I have 5 buns and they obviously through it so fast. Can anyone recommend a great company that deliver the best hay for my buns?

Thanks in advance
Hi Laura, I have just taken delivery of Nibble & Gnaw first cut Timothy hay from Amazon. Very impressed with the quality & my house bun Maisie has gone crazy over it. They have good offers on at the moment so well worth taking a look. Ellie

Thanks in advance

Use Haybox UK. It's an online subscription, much cheaper the Nibble and Gnaw and same quality :) my buns love it!

Latest posts

Back