haven't been on here in a while!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in a while! I was busy with my pup Sheldon! He had a bowel stricture and was a very sick pup!! It's been 10 weeks since surgery and he is up to 30 lbs. He is finally a happy active puppy!!! We started agility classes 2 weeks ago and he definitely a worker!! We also are going to a herding instinct test in March to see if he has the natural ability to herd!! He loves the bunnies and Clydey always wants to play with him!! He's gentle for the most part, sometimes he wants to bop them on the head, so I am trying to teach him to be more gentle!! Also my cat Elsie had a tumor on her hip and had a rear leg amputation. What a stressful couple months we have had. The boys turned a year old at the end of October and I still need to have their birthday party!!! Yesterday they got their nails trimmed and I clipped and brushed them all up. What good little bunnies they are. I didn't know how they would do because I haven't handled them a lot lately!! We are trying to start bonding them again soon. The last 3 attempts were fails. Stress bonding didn't work, regular bonding sessions didn't work and we tried 2 different neutral locations. Dusty always starts head butting clydey and then the fur goes flying!! Maybe one day!! Hope all is well with everyone and their little buns!!!

puppy, xmas card pics phone 2013 1069.jpg

camera-puppy, xmas card pics 2013 386.jpg

camera-puppy, xmas card pics 2013 351.jpg

Hi & :welcome2
Glad you are able to come back to RO, I do remember you & have missed your posts! Sorry to hear your animal family members have had a rough time with health issues. I hope 2014 will be a healthy, happy year for all of you, furry & human family!

So glad Sheldon is doing so well now! Agility & possibly herding! Wow! That is wonderful! You need a Sheldon thread/blog to tell us all about his training & how he is doing!

Hope 2014 will be your bunny bonding year as well! I'm so happy my girls have always had their bond & so far it has remained a good bond with no fights or major arguments! My house is too small for even small animals to fight! lol So we all must bond or at least be nice & put up with each other! lol

Hope to see you posting more!

Latest posts

Back