Have you seen this horse?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww Peapoo,when i seen you had updated this thread i was so hoping that you had good news that you found your horse...then i read your post and found out that he was still missing.

I'm sorry Peapoo :hug:

I really do hope that you can find out more info on your horse

Take care Peapoo

Cheryl

Oh, gosh, I just saw this thread today and read it and was so hopeful you'd found him! GOOD LUCK! What a terrible thing to have happened, I'm so sorry. How is Hotshot doing?

thanks everyone.. sadly no new information on czar.. we just missed a sale the other day. things keep coming up and we havent got a chance to go yet..

hotshot and duffy are doing ok.i havent been riding as much lately, so hotshot is a little on thechubby side;)

we sent duffy to a trainer for a month. her riding is better.. but she wont let you touch her head now because they shaved the inside of her ears, head, neck, and nose with the clippers..she never minded clippers before she left.. but she has always been touchy with her ears ever since we got her.. i worked for months when we got her until she would let us do anything we wanted with her ears.. now its a struggle just to put a halter or bridle on her.. she is getting better, but i kind of wish i hadnt sent her in the first place.

Latest posts

Back