Have you seen this horse?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok..i talked to the guy that said he might be able to help.... he said he asked everyone he could think of, but he came up with the same story we did.. the woman sold czar and cant remember who she sold him to... this is really disappointing..i really thought he could find something out:(

i also talked to my vet today (he is the one who was called out to treat czar's injury).. he doesnt know where czar is or who she sold him to, but he said that Czar's injury was not the worst one he's ever seen..that it was pretty bad though, and had alot of dead tissue, skin, bone, and stuff he had to remove.. he said in the end he was surprised at how good it healed...he also said that Czar could probably still be ridden, so he might not be a companion only horse.

who knows..its so confusing..somebody somewhere has to have some information! im getting so frustrated!!

.. i found out where Czar was when he got injured..he was at a kids camp thing at somebodys house.. the reason they didnt put czar to sleep right a way was because all the kids were there... but anyway... i found the guy who owns the house where it happened and he is the next person to contact.. although i have been warned by a few people that he is dishonest..who knows, i've never met the guy so i guess we'll find out.

Wow, that's such a treible thing that happened to you and Czar!!:tears2: I think you need to sit down with this women, and have a srait forward talk. I't doesn't make sense that the women doesn't know who she sold it to. I mean arent there records? I'm pretty confused!

good luck,

-TK :pray:

theres probably only records if she sold him at an auction or if the new owners changed his papers... the auctions keep records, but there are so many horses who go through, the woman wouldnt look through them for me... she said it would take to long *lazy*... oh well... and his papers as far as i know havent been changed or anything..

You could always do a search to see if he's listed for sale on any popular horse websites.

try agdirect.com

and dreamhorse.com (I think that'st he site, I know for sure it's called Dreamhorse)

And we have a Farm and Dairy that covers Ohio and Pa, I don't know if you have anything liek that to perhaps place an ad in.

Maybe even look into hiring a private detective. Even just talk to one to get some ideas on where you could start, see if he can help you.

-JAK

thanks... i have looked on popular horse websites..and listed him on a few... including horsetopia.com and a few others...but i will try the ones you listed as well

Have you put him on here:

http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/stolenhorses.htm

Do you have his papers?

This is one of the reasons I actually would love to have the mandatoryidentification of horses and other equine.

People don't realize either that there are still horse wranglers out there.

Czar looks so similar to so many arabians it's scary. If he was a girl, I'd be talking to a friend of mine cause he looks JUST like her horse who is 21. SERIOUSLY.

really? i havent seen many around here like him...especially one with such a big blaze that he has... but i guess a chestnut arabian is kind of common..

no i dont have them, his papers went with him unfortunately... i cant even remember who his dam was.. all i know about his papers is that he was born march 23, 1986 (actually does that mean he's older than 21?:?) and his sire is Roed Superman.. pretty sad.. i really wish i could remember who his dam was..

i tried posting him on netposse but they charge you.

wow are you sure that horse is a girl? ;)lol.. id like to see a picture..sounds interesting

also, i found a horse at our horse rescue that looks similar to him..it has already been adopted.. its on their adopted page.. but i still have been trying to contact them about him.
this is him, picture is kinda bad so i cant really tell anything..the body looks a littlelong to be czar, but iguess you never know...

untitled-3.jpg

I also checked both of those sites... Czar isnt on either one, but i did post him on dreamhorse.com a couple weeks ago.. i accidentally put 1987 instead of 1986 though

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Have you put him on here:

http://www.netposse.com/stolenmissing/stolenhorses.htm

Do you have his papers?

This is one of the reasons I actually would love to have the mandatoryidentification of horses and other equine.

People don't realize either that there are still horse wranglers out there.

Czar looks so similar to so many arabians it's scary. If he was a girl, I'd be talking to a friend of mine cause he looks JUST like her horse who is 21. SERIOUSLY.
Same. 21 mare i rode her for two years. Now for the identifing mark I would deff say his white chin.

PHTO0005.jpg

Just noticed this thread...I hope you find your sweet boy soon...I'll be praying...and hoping...and watching this thread...

:goodluck:pleaseplease:

thank you maherwoman... the add comes out oct. 2nd... hopefully that will help spread the news locally since people took down my posters.

Does the Arabian horse club have a records center like the AQHA? I looked up my horses' dam's records and all of is siblings come up as well.....

Do you have his full registered name?

I think the blaze is a not-as-common thing but we have at least 2 in our county 4H club that look like him.

yes, the arabian registry does have that, but i cant do it because im not a member... his full registered name is "Roed Czar"

sire is "Roed Superman".

*update*

weve recently found out some more information on czar.

i contacted a lady in the arabian horse association and we now have czars full pedigree. his mom, who i couldnt remember earlier, is Sar Sharlot.

also, we found out the lady who had him definately took him through horse auction:(. we havent been to this auction before, and we are trying to find the sale dates so we can go down and talk to the people.. ask around see if anybody knows anything..

this was not what i wanted to find out. they dont usually keep good records at these sales, and if they do most of the time theytell you its to much trouble to look through the records because so many horses run through the sale

Latest posts

Back