Have you ever seen them sleep?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
serenz wrote:
rabb1tmad wrote:
I often see mine cuddled up together but with their eyes open. On the odd occasion I catch them asleep like this;

DSC01271.jpg

Sweetpea looks hilarious asleep, especially that last photo with her legs in the air :roflmao:
Awwwwwwwwww.................... They sleep like a couple. lol

Yep, it's cute. They've been like this since they were little. Rabbits always look cute sleeping but especially cute when they are cuddled up together.

I've seen Zeke sleep. He'll be sitting, then all of a sudden flop over on his side. :) Misty, our family pet, I've never seen sleep. We've had her for eight and a half years! Maybe she doesn't sleep. :p Ha! I've seen her SERIOUSLY vegged out (lying on her stomach, feet all the way stretched out), but never fully asleep.

Erin

sparklyyy...is this your Zeke? I saved this picture about a year ago...because he's just so darned cute...and titled it Zeke so I would remember the bun's name. I just forgot to also note the HUMAN'S name, hehe!

ZekeDBF.jpg

I've never seen mine sleep. Now that I know they can sleep with their eyes open, I've been watching very closely at their noses. lol

Ahh, my Ollie falls asleep on my lap. I wrap him in a towel to keep him warm (and to stop him destroying my couch), and I start reading a book. He'll just lie there for a while, then drift off to asleep. But, the annoying part is, whenever I turn to look at him, he'll feel me moving and he'll wake up and start digging and eating his towel. :? I have a very odd rabbit.

Rachel.

Awwwwwww soooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

I've seen Vin sleep. I think I've seen Teacup and Kali sleep, but I can't remeber any spacific times. It's possible that I didn't even know they were sleeping it can be hard to tell.

izabelle (RIP) sleeping

100_1904.jpg

100_1894.jpg

herman (god, i miss him sooo much. . . this is the first time i have really looked at photos of him since he died. . . *tear*)

100_1360.jpg

100_1359.jpg

100_1337.jpg

100_1336.jpg

kh2.jpg

sleeping in my arms!

hreman_sleep2.jpg

past out on his food dish!

herman_sleep_cage.jpg

laying against his litter box

winnie sleeping!

w10.jpg

w9.jpg

w8.jpg

winnie attempting to sleep as herman tramples her to get to the water bottle

100_0648.jpg

asleep on my bed

100_0646.jpg

the process of falling asleep:

winnie_060506_2.jpg

"oh, this is nice"

winnie_060506_3.jpg

"this is real nice"

winnie_060506_4.jpg

"would you STOP flashing that thing at me every 5 seconds!!!!"

winnie_060506_5.jpg

"that's better, now if i just move this a little to the left, and pull that up some"

winnie_060506_1.jpg

"zzzzzzz"

and finally emma sleeping!

100_2388.jpg

kathy5

omg that is sooooo cute! I can't imagine any pet that can sleep erm standing in the box like that! LOL

katt

Does your buns pee on your bed? Mine used to do that now I don't allow them to jump on my bed. :grumpy:

Bo B Bunny

If you didn't mention I didn't realise that was teeth. LOL I thought that was the ear part and the face was sleeping beside the bow. LOL :p

i honestly have no problems with winnie going potty on me bed. winnie is completely free range, and i know she sleeps on my bed after i leave in the morning (i have rushed back into my room to grab something forgotten countless times only to see her glaring at me as she snuggles into my pillows like "can't you see i am sleeping here?"). once in a while i will have 1, maybe 2 poops on my bed, but other then that. . . nothing but her hair. . .

Ohhh, how cute all the bunnies look in deep sleep! My last bunny, Pupu, slept like that alot his last months.. Like past out on the side, totally relaxed.

My "new" ones aren't that cool but here's a pic I managed to take on Hoppsan (brown one) sleeping next to her sister... Hilda (the black one) is only closing her eyes because of the flash...
soverp%E5taket2.jpg

Latest posts

Back