Quantcast

Have you ever seen them sleep?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

serenz

Reaction score
Have you ever seen them sleep before?

The only time when I've seen them sleep is when they're babies.

*edited to make the photo under the typed message* bo

polly

Reaction score
I see mine asleep all the time in fact we swear that Miffy our REW is narcoleptic lol she is always flat out asleep but she will get up for food!! I have one that snores (boo) and others that randomly conk outy in the living room!! it does show they are totally calm with you i suppose OR mine are just lazy lol

maherwoman

Reaction score
I see SweetPea shut her eyes...but the other girls not really.

EXCEPT for Flower...I'd swear that bunny makes a hobby of sleeping without any reservations. She's so good at looking dead, there are times I shift something nearby, so as to cause her to twitch her ear, because I start to worry!

Here's a pic of SweetPea sleeping:

This one captured her peeking...it's hard to catch her in a picture with eyes closed, because she has a slight fear of the camera, so when she hears it turning on, she wakes and watches:

Here are a couple of Flower sleeping completely without abandon:

:D

rabb1tmad

Reaction score
I often see mine cuddled up together but with their eyes open. On the odd occasion I catch them asleep like this;

Sweetpea looks hilarious asleep, especially that last photo with her legs in the air :roflmao:

maherwoman

Reaction score
Aww...that's so cute...

Oh...quick note: that's Flower asleep with her legs in the air. Hehe! Kinda confusing having two white buns, I suppose...:D

maherwoman

Reaction score
Oh, totally fine...no worries here! :)

Yes, it's good that all the goings-on around here are happy again, though! So many losses...it's wonderful to see so many new bunnies and happy people again...:D

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
he always looks dead

dont mind the poo, this is when he was a major slob, he has gotten better over the last month and isnt that bad anymore.

HoneyPot

Reaction score
I see mine sleeping with their eyes closed fairly often, but I see them sleep with their eyes open all the time.

I watch for the nose. A spaced out, non nose twitching bun is a sleeping bun.

;)

Maureen Las

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen them in REM sleep when their faces twitch and their eyes are closed and moving.

BEAUKEZRA

Reaction score
I once found Alice sleeping sopeacefullyon her side. I was handing out raisins and all the commotion from the other bunnies trying to get their treatsdidn't even wake her.Eventually she popped up and came running over. It was one of her cutest moments :biggrin2:.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Here's one of Daisy Mae sleeping. Most times her eyes are closed.All of mine sleep with their eyes closed. I'm like Rosie I sometimes make a noise or move something especially with Wilbur just to make sure he's ok.

Susan:apollo:

Ok so I found some of the other Babies sleeping, here's Buttercup.

Wilbur

Jackie sleeping, Wilbur admiring her

Penna

Reaction score
I've caught what I assume to be Maggie sleeping. She like sleeping under a chair that's upstairs, where the carpet is really soft. But whenever I enter the room, she jumps up and goes into play mode. Belle is more layed back, but I don't really remeber her ever sleeping.

serenz

Reaction score
maherwoman wrote:
I see SweetPea shut her eyes...but the other girls not really.

EXCEPT for Flower...I'd swear that bunny makes a hobby of sleeping without any reservations. She's so good at looking dead, there are times I shift something nearby, so as to cause her to twitch her ear, because I start to worry!

Here's a pic of SweetPea sleeping:

This is so cute. I often see mine lying on each other's feet as if it was a pillow. lol

serenz

Reaction score
rabb1tmad wrote:
I often see mine cuddled up together but with their eyes open. On the odd occasion I catch them asleep like this;

Sweetpea looks hilarious asleep, especially that last photo with her legs in the air :roflmao:
Awwwwwwwwww.................... They sleep like a couple. lol

serenz

Reaction score
HoneyPot wrote:
I see mine sleeping with their eyes closed fairly often, but I see them sleep with their eyes open all the time.

I watch for the nose. A spaced out, non nose twitching bun is a sleeping bun.

;)

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Mine don't sleep if they hear one of us up - they're afraid they might miss some treat or something....... :?