Have you ever game...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Speri

Reaction score
This is a game where you answer a "have you ever..." question, then ask a question.

Ex. "Have you ever owned a dog?"

"Yes,I have four now.A German Shepherd, and three Pitbulls."

Then the person who answered the question puts their own question for the next person to answer...

"Have you ever gone skiing before?"

And so on, I'll start. :)

Have you ever been to Canada?

Have you ever been to Canada?

I think I could safely say yes to that. :p

Have you ever eaten something really gross on a dare? (If so, what was it?)

No and never will....would not be able to stand the feeling of being under water like that

Have you ever fell over in public?

I love Reba!

Have you ever dyed your hair?

Yes, and I regret it bad. Can't get my original color back.

Have you ever stepped on a CD and broke it?

Nope.
Have you ever purchased music off iTunes?

And, to the scuba question... do it, it's really awesome.

Nothing serious, I got tubes in my ears when I was a baby (I think they knock you out for like 5 seconds) and a couple other tiny things only requiring local anesthesia.

Have you ever hugged a giraffe?

Yes I've had surgery...more than once.

Have you ever spent a night in the hospital?

Oops, looks like Peg and I posted at the same time!

Yes, I have fainted, most notably when I was 10 years old and in band class. I played the trumpet, and there were 9 trumpet players. Only 3 of us could play in the Christmas concert so we had to audition. The teacher had given us two songs to play, one was long and hard and was going to be the one we played in the audition, the other was easier and we weren't going to play it in the audition. Well, I practiced like crazy with the hard song and barely touched the easier one... When the day of the audition came, I was feeling pretty nervous but fairly confident. Then the teacher announced that the longer song was too hard for the audition and we were going to play the easier one (that I hadn't practiced)! That's when I passed out and fell out of my chair because I was so overwhelmed. I came to pretty quickly, the teacher didn't send me to the nurse or anything and I proceeded to play the easier song perfectly and was the first person chosen to play in the concert :biggrin2:

Next person, have you ever hugged a giraffe? (I really wanna know!)

Latest posts

Back