Have you ever game...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't really think so... I don't really hang around people like that. But I know people who have!

Have you ever had a submarine ride?

No, thankfully! Especially considering I live in Australia...

Have you ever broken a bone?

Yes when i was a child, but i was lead around... :D
After living next to a racecourse for a couple of years not too long ago, i am now afraid of horses (not pony)

Have you ever ... farted near people and blamed someone/something else....? LOL

OMG I know I just posted, but I HAVE to answer this one. I was in a swim meet (I am on my schools swim team) and we were having our pep talk. All thirty-some girls were crammed into one tiny hallway... And I let one RIP. I mean, it could have been heard all the way in china. Everyone burst out laughing. They all looked around at one another and I realized that THEY DIDNT KNOW IT WAS ME!!!!!!! I looked around too, just like them. They never suspected. I am still laughing about that today.

Have you ever stepped on a hornet?

Yes, but just by a little bit, maybe... when I was a kid we used to take a two week family vacation and drive the route, but we generally stopped and broke it up, with sight-seeing spots, so I guess I wouldn't really say I've ever been in a car with no breaks for more than 5 hours.

Have you ever flown for more than 8 hours?

Haha whoops I need to refresh this page more often!

I've never flown for more than 8 hours! 6 is the longest for me.

Have you ever started a fire while cooking?!

Yes nearly every night lol I suck at domestics!

Have you ever been caught singing in your car by the person next to you at the light?

Sure have! I am told that I am quite entertaining.

Have you ever rolled your hair up in a car window?

No, but my partner nearly rolled my arm up in ours today!! :panic:

Have you ever ruined a piece of electronics?

YES! smashed two phones (different occasions) in a rage. Dropped and spilt wine all over my Mac laptop... that died. Can't think of anything else... but i KNOW there is many more over the years.

Have you ever stolen something... what was it?

Lol not really. I've never actually stolen something real. But one of my best memories from many years ago in preschool was stealing those plastic colorful little beads that you put on pipe cleaners to make bracelets. I had a bit of a collection and I would sometimes put a handful in my pockets. I remember my teacher asking me if I had taken any and I said that I had made a bracelet and they fell off. From then in I made the bracelets and took the beds of at home. Lol, sorry I'm kinda weird. :D

Have you ever bungee jumped?

Yes for my 18th birthday it was awesome!

Have you ever walked somewhere and realised you where going in the wrong direction so you acted like you forgot something so you don't look like a numpty when you turn around and go the other way?

I lose my way a lot, actually, but not really bothered by it. I just go with the flow... :sunshine:

Have you ever been to a planetarium?

Latest posts

Back