Hav u trained your hooman?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apebull

Reaction score
I have trained my hooman. :yahoo: It's wonderful. :yahoo: Ebery nite after the lil hoomans go to bed I sit on de ottoman and my grooming slave pets me and rubs my ears and scratches my butty. I wub it so much. I will lick the ottoman to let her no she is doing a good job. Sometimes I eben pur for her. And if she stop for any reason I just give her de look :disgust: and she starts back again . Den when I is ready I jump down and den dis iz de best part. She will give me a couple of treats and more pellets. :yahoo:

So hav u trained your hooman yet. If not you should its awesome!

Becky here- I certainwy habe! Ifs I no get at least 30 minutes momma time a day she knos she is punished by getting a thump and my butt at dinne time! Trying to pets me and Gary at de same times is no goods eber! I gets on her wap, awl by myselfs and get fed snacks, usually Cheerios! While I nomm she gibs a lobely massage awl ober, specially my ears. I purrr and gib kisses between nomms so she knows she ibs a good giwl. You has to encourage de hoomans and let dem know when de gets it rights, it cawld positibe reinforcements, I habnt needed to gib de butt in a wong times!

I just try dis wif mi hooman. I wuv yor tipz andz i gotz more treatz fwom mi hooman. Butz i am stiwll 2 yung to jump off da seet, so i getz treetz bi doooing thingz thatz mommy likez like binkies. My hooman wuvs thos good luck wiv ur hooman!

Latest posts

Back