Has anyone seen/used this cage?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DazyDaizee

Reaction score
I just ordered their new expandable guinea pig cage (because I found it for about the same as the cubes & coroplast I was going to use to build a GP cage), and I came across their new rabbit cage.
It seems like a good idea, though I'm not sure of the dimensions. It's expandable, so you could make a pretty large cage, and you can buy a unit for about $45-$50 depending on what site you order from. Of course you have more options with cubes, and there are no shelves in this cage, but just wondering if anyone actually has it and how they like it?

http://midwesthomesforpets.com/category/default.aspx?maincatid=23&subcat=3&submenu=0&catid=151

This is the expandable guinea pig cage:
http://midwesthomesforpets.com/category/default.aspx?maincatid=27&subcat=4&submenu=0&catid=142

I used their expandable guinea pig cage for a while, it's a great cage but I ended up going back to cubes and coroplast. I'm very intrigued by this new rabbit cage, I sent them an email requesting the dimensions of this new cage.

I think this may be a really great option for breeders, depending on how expensive it is. However, I'm not impressed by the cages for in-home pet use. I just looks like a dog crate, to me.

undergunfire wrote:
I think this may be a really great option for breeders, depending on how expensive it is. However, I'm not impressed by the cages for in-home pet use. I just looks like a dog crate, to me.
It could be a good use for a travel cage.

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
undergunfire wrote:
It could be a good use for a travel cage.
True, depending on price. I have seen metal dog crates on CL for super cheap, though.

The measurement for the Hoppity Habitat is 37.5”L x 19”W x 20”H.

Latest posts

Back