Has anyone heard their rabbits squeak? Just thought I'd share!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can watch the video all right, i just can't add my voice recorder file here on which Musti's snoring/grunting is.

Haha so true Musti always caught on when i wanted to get a pic of his funny pose or those snorty grunty sounds. The funniest pic that i've caught of him in the short year of his existence was when he cleaned himself absolutely like a cat! It was november 6th if anybody is wonderingView attachment 48589

And I am wondering how to fix the problem that i mentioned before?
I call that the bunny yoga pose! Nameste! 😂

Attachments

• Bunny yoga.jpg
    Bunny yoga.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 4
Remy makes a little squeaker noise before he thumps. Also if we pick him up to suddenly, he gives a little grunt. I think it’s the cutest thing.

Remy makes the same noise before he thumps, as well! Maybe they are somehow brothers from another mother and father...

One of my favorite things Remy does is when he’s cleaning his feet and he just sticks out and stretched his leg in front of him like hey mama look at this amazing leg

Remy does that too! I'll try to get a picture of it, but he will stick out his right leg and clean it! :D

My bunny will growl like a dog. He has been raised with 3 chihuahuas and a lab so I don’t know if he sounds like them or if it is a normal rabbit noise. My other bun never made any noise at all.

Precious is my most vocal bunny ever. She "oinks" when she's happy or getting a treat. She also chatters when she cleans herself. She makes all kinds of slurping sounds when she's drinking out of her water bowl too.

My boy Gus oinks when he does binkys and squeaks when he grooms himself when he's trying to reach his back 😂
I love vocal buns it's sooo cute!

Latest posts

Back