Harold and Judy: The College Years

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEEM

Reaction score
I decided it was about time to formally introduceyou all to Harold and Judy (and myself). So here comes my very ownthread of photos and silly stories. Watch out, dorm life with bunniescan be pretty crazy! :)

Here's Harold and Judy on their first day home. They love sitting in the box together.
judyharoldhay.jpg

My roommate and I got Harold and Judy from the MN HRS. We had been incontact with them for a couple of months before we were actuallysituated in our apartment and ready to welcome Harold and Judy into ourhome. We looked at several pairs, but H & J really stuck out. Theywere both outgoing and a friendly, not too big, and they're just sodarn cute!

We got them home and immediately their personalities started to become evident.

Harold is an "in your face" kind of bunny. He always has to be in the action, which usually means right underfoot:
haroldshoe.jpg

Judy is a little more aloof. She'll come to you when she wantssomething (mainly gently strokes from nose to tail), but she'sindependent. She is her own woman. She also knows she's gorgeous. Hereshe is posing for the camera:
"Look how beautiful I am!"
judysitting.jpg

Both kids love their time out in the room. They love it when ourfriends visit and dote all over them. People spend alot of time on thefloor in our room. Here is one of my great friends hanging out on thefloor with Harold:
guyharold.jpg

But like most buns, i think their favorite thing in the entire world is eating:
bunnyeating.jpg

And then there's always the quality cuddle time. They love each other so much!
haroldjudyfloor.jpg

bunnyhearts.jpg

So, I present to you Harold and Judy, the LoveBuns. They're all about peace, love, and cilantro.

As for myself... I'm prime bunny slave, anthropology and film student, and hockey goalie extraordinaire.

So, signing off, since the kids need attention,
Elissa

They're absolutely Precious, EEEM.

Thank you so much for sharing these photos with us.

-Carolyn

What great pictures! I just love seeing rabbits that are so bonded like these two are.

Might I add, you are gutsy to keep those cords out like that with bunny jaws hopping around. :p

Don't worry! That was one of the first days wehad them and the cords are now pulled up and wrapped in hard plasticcasing. Thanks for the concern though. ;)

AWWW! They are just about so sweetlooking. They look so happy and content together. Very photogenic too.Give them both a nose rub from me.

Tina

Here's a shot I got of Harold a few days backwhen he was just starting to feel like himself again after hisseizures. Ya gotta love the bunny butts!

haroldbutt.jpg

What great pictures!!!

I still can't believe how much Harold looks like Samson :) They'realmost identical, excapt Harold looks like he has black marks, whileSamson is grey :)

But they both have the blue eyes!

Harold's markings are black. He matches our cow print futon perfectly.

Can you spot the bunny?
haroldcouch.jpg

And just to be fair... Judy doesn't like being left out!

Judy trying to find where that darn ringing phone sound is coming from:
judyexplore.jpg

haroldcouch.jpg

This is such a cute picture. They are both precious. Both oftheir personalities come shining through in the pics.

How is Harold? I was thinking of him today. Give both the darlings a kiss from me.

Tina

"Where'sHarold?"

Now all he needs is a little red andwhite stocking cap and a walking stick and you can write children'sbooks and make a fortune!!!

Raspberry

Maybe Tina and I could work on a book together...in "Where's Harold" Harold could really hide and "Where's Apollo" couldbe a spoof version. You couldn't miss that bunny from a mile away!!

Tina,
Harold seems back to his normal self. We haven't seen any otherseizures or lethargy. He's eating fine and seems happy! So I think wegot lucky. Thanks for your thoughts.

I am glad Harold(I love that name) is doing so well.

Where's Harold and Where's Apollo..I love it we'd bemillionaires. I'd prefer searching for bunnies over that Waldo guyanyday. you'd be surpised...I have a few pics that if it wasn't forthat bright blue leash I couldn't find him lol.

Give Harold and Judy hugs from me.

Tina

Latest posts

Back