Harley Quinn

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchyrat

Itchy
Reaction score
maybe a thread of her own is in place after being at this forum for a while now, and haven't really introduced her.

this is my lovely little girl Harley Quinn, my little clown with the mask to match :)
*as a little cute baby bunny*

she is a blue Vienna Dwarf lop with blue eyes

and now she's grown up a bit

*her innocent look*

OMG she is SOO Cute and I LOVE the name. I'm going as Harley Quinn to Comic-Con this year.

if she'd been a male, the name would have been Harvey Dent in stead ;)
but I think that Harley Quinn is quite suiting her, personality wise as well since she doesn't take crap from noone, and pretty much does as she pleases

Love the last pic, she looks so cute, like she's deviously plotting how to capture Batman and make Mistah J proud of her! xD

I'd think her mask looks rather "Phantom of the Opera" too.

if all of her face yes, but now it's only about 60% of it thats white, the rest is blue with mascara around the eye

thank you for liking my little fuzzybutt :)

she had the years first walk outside on a leash, and really loved it, especially how upset I got when she laid down in a mudpuddle -_-'

I didnt realize deadpool had such a huge following. One of my soldiers has him tattooed on an arm. He is hilarious though. And tortured...

I didnt realize deadpool had such a huge following. One of my soldiers has him tattooed on an arm. He is hilarious though. And tortured...

come on, he's awesome
how can you not like an immortal guy with such an attitude, he is badassery incarnated

today my little Primadonna celebrates her first Birthday :balloons::party::pinkelepht::yahoo:

1796057_783302145030704_757266921_o.jpg

1941404_783302138364038_1016739043_o.jpg

Happy 1st Birthday, Harley Quinn!​
Wishing you many happy, healthy years together! Bunny hugs from Faith, Hope & myself!

Latest posts

Back