Hard Time Getting Rabbits Pregnant

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tx_BunnyMoM

Reaction score
I was just wanting to know are some of you having a hard time getting your rabbits to get pregnant, I bred my Show Dwarf Hotot on Jan 29 and the babies should have been born by March 1st and she still has not babies born yet. she did make her nest and she is eating and drinking good just need to know what to do wait untill the 7th that will be 37 days or should I rebreed her now or what? I did bred 5 females 2 Netherland Dwarfs and 2 Dwarf Hotots that are not Show and 1 Show Dwarf Hotot one Netherland had 5 healthy babies on March 1st and mother and babies are doing great and one Dwarf Hotot not Show had 1 dead baby on March 2nd but the others no babies as of yet you can go to my web site to see the litter of 5 babies and let me know in my guestbook what you think of the little ones.Click on For Sale the Litters all the Females were Breed on Jan 29

http://www.angelfire.com/sk/shawndashomepage

Thanks Shawnda :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I have never been able to palpated My Rabbits But I am sure they either had a faluse Pregnancy or resorbe them because it is now 4 days past the due date and the due date was March 1st So I am going to wait a few more days and if still no babies and when I do feel around there tummy I am not feeling any babies that I know of so I will rebreed them in a few days

Shawnda

Latest posts

Back