Hard bumps on rabbits back

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thisisprettycool

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to this site and I needed some help as I can’t find anything online about what my bunny has.

My little girl is 8 weeks and I noticed she has quite a few hard bumps on her back that are under her skin. It like bone but it’s very sharp and I know it’s not her bones. There are two or three little bumps and then from the top of her back down to her side is a long ridge of this hard bump
it could be a scab but I have no idea how she would have got it as she lives inside. the bumps aren’t sore as when I stroke her or inspect it she is perfectly happy.
I don’t have the money to see a vet and I would take pictures but you can’t see it only feel it.

I’ve only had her for less than a week and she lives with her brother and they’re really affectionate to each other so I don’t think he would of done anything to her. I don’t know how long she has had it as I’ve only noticed it today and it’s not natural. she has been eating well and drinking all the time and she seems happy so her behaviour hasn’t changed she just has the bumps and I’m worried

if anyone could help it would be amazing

I'm so sorry I didn't see this till now! It could be fat lumps, they can happen anywhere in/on her body. Do they move with the tissue or are they under it?

Latest posts

Back