Happy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iwantatwinkie

Reaction score
My new baby bunny, while out, runs and jumpscontinuously. He does it some in his cage also. He can be sitting thereand all of a sudden jump in the air or dart back and forth. Does thismean he is happy?

Indeed, it does! It expresseshis pure joy of living. The sudden, twisting and jumping inthe air is often referred to as binking orbinkying...like he did a bink/binky, or he's binkying in theback yard.

That expression of joy on the part of our own rabbits, is one of themajor reasons why I even keep rabbits. It does your heart andsoul good to see a rabbit binky!

Buck

Hi Iwantatwinkie,

Isn't it funny to see just how high they can make themselves go??

As Buck Jones said, you've got one Very Happy little one on your hands there!

He's livin The Good Life. :cool:

-Carolyn

im sure youve heard me talk about itbefore, but batman not only jumps super high into the air, but he jumpssuper high ONTO things. luckily, he hasnt fallen. yet. knock onwood...:?

Thanks for the quick responses guys! Yeahbatbunny, I have seen your post about your bunny jumping like 4 feet Ithink it was. Mine hasn't jumped onto anything yet. He is just a babythough so he don't go too high yet. I don't know where he gets theenergy at because he is constantly running while out. He seems like heis such a happy baby.

lol, once when Mocha was a tiny baby, we had thissmall run in the backyard, and the upper parts of the fence were bigsquares. Well one day Mocha decided he was going to jump through one ofthese and escape, well he never got far, only halfway through when hegot caught on his belly, I laughed at him so hard, little porker! lmao,just kidding, but now Mocha just sticks to the hopping and jumping andtwists in the confinement of his pen, he is no longer the little escapeartist.

yea-his record is jump is onto a shelf4 feet high, to eat my aloe plant (hence the thread "houseplants") lolm&s mom-i can just imagine his face being stuck likethat!

lol, the most amazing thing is, when he got stuck(keep in mind he was maybe 6 or 7 weeks old) he never struggled, helooked up to me and blinked like "well don't just stand there! Help meout!" He's a cutie and my comic relief.

It makes me laugh. :)One minute theywill stand completely still, then shoot straight in the air and takeoff like a nut, I just love to watch it.

Latest posts

Back