Happy New Year.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishbunny

Reaction score
Happy new year everyone! Been 2010 for the last 3 hours, hope everyone is having a good time tonight and I hope 2010 is a good year for everyone

Happy new year everyone!...it's 2:40pm,so we are half way through the day already.

It's always so quiet on new years day...i hate it cause there are no shops open!,except for a few deli's of course.

I believe our Malls are open 12 noon to5 pm.

However I plan to be at the shelter on New Years Day. The shelter is closed to the public, but staff and volunteers are allowed access.

2 1/2 hours till Midnight here.

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
No shops open on New Years Day?? Crazy! All ours just have shortened hours :p
Yep crazy for sure...nothings open..nothing is ever open on public holidays here

It is officially 2010:highfive:

Happy New Year everyone!!

:magicwand::magicwand::magicwand::magicwand::jumpforjoy::jumpforjoy::runningrabbit::party::party::party::party::energizerbunny::energizerbunny:

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

I stayed in, for the first time in 10 years I wasn't with my friends at midnight. I felt really rough, Steve was really upset over Chalk, so was I and neither of us felt much like celebrating. We had a nice night in- I made a really nice meal, we watched a film and watched the fireworks out of the window at midnight. Not so bad after all, although I felt bad staying in and not going to my friends' parties!

I hope everyone had a good night whatever they did :)

Oh, and our shops are mixed over here- half of the supermarkets were open, half not. The big shopping malls were open, but the smaller shops not. Very confusing when we needed milk earlier!! And Steve took it upon himself to go out and try to get me the Take That Live DVD as a surprise and ended up driving all over Bristol to find shops that were open, bless him!

Latest posts

Back