Happy Halloween!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Halloween!!! Not sure what we're doing tonight besides Trick or Treating, kinda want to make something Halloween inspired for dinner but not sure what!

What's everyone else doing?? Costume pictures? :D :D

This year I dressed up as a ghostbuster. I went to a halloween party on satruday and then out to the bar to see my friend's band play. I'd never gone to the bar on halloween before and it was pretty fun. Loved seeing all the really cool costumes. Some were pretty awesome and really well done.

Not looking forward to tonight though. I love seeing all the cute little kids dressed up but my dog goes crazy when people come to the door. So he pretty much barks constantly for 2 hours. Not fun

I caved and bought a pumpkin when I was at the grocery store... Mostly I just want it for the seeds though!

This post also reminded me I had cookies in the oven... You know those pre cut ones with ghosts and black cats on them? Yeah. Luckily they were okay even though I forgot them! So much on my mind today it hardly feels like a proper Halloween but we're going to have fun anyway! :D

Yes Happy Halloween :) I did crave my pumpkin this morning.

I wish I wasn't at work tho. I've already gotten one creepy phone call.

I just hung out at home, carved two pumpkins, took pictures, ate candy and my Grandparents came over. They are young and my Nana is crazy so they aren't like normal Grandparents lol!

LOL i went out tricker teatin with my best friends but didn't have all that fun since we decided to head in for the night after like only 10 mins! Anyway ate my little siters candy since I barley got any.:p

Latest posts

Back