Happy families

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daffy

Reaction score
Hi all, some may remember I found this forum inSeptember last year when our 2 pet shop "females" were visited by thegender fairy! Many people on here gave good advice and helped usthrough it. We didn't give the kits back to the pet shop asthey wanted to sell them at 6 weeks. No- one we knew wanted arabbit and we didn't feel comfortable giving them to people we didn'tknow so we've kept them all and are now the proud slaves to 10buns.

Firstly Skidz (right) and Sooty both boys and really sweet naturedbuns.

watertower1-23067.jpg

Daffy and Schumi, not normally this grumpy but it is really warm here today and they just don't want to move!

watertower1-23069.jpg

The girls and mum still live together. 1st pic, Roxy and Lara

watertower1-23072.jpg

Foxy.., was named wolfie until we discovered she was female!

watertower1-23071.jpg

and Pebbles..

watertower1-23078.jpg

Blackie was one of our first buns and is now 2 years old. Wehad given up on bonding her with another rabbit as she always foughtwith them but we noticed that she would lie next to kaiser with the runfence in between so we've tried those two together just today and theyare getting along great.

watertower1-23073.jpg

And lastly, Kaiser. JadeIcing, if you read this.., this is the wee one that was your favorite.

watertower1-23075.jpg

They have taken over a good part of the back garden but its worth it. At least we don't need the lawnmower anymore!!

Thanks again for all the advice!:)

Isobel

OMG they are stunnig. What breeds arethey? Do I see a little Lionhead in them. That wasso great of you to keep all the babies. I look forward to seeing MANYmore picture of your babies.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Thank you :) There is defiantelylionhead in there but I'm not sure what its crossed with. The kits allranged from smooth fur through to foxy who is a double mane.Sooty got his name from the black/grey rings around his eyes and looksa bit like a hotot? Amazing how all these differnt colours and fur comefrom the same parents.

Oh that's some gang you have goingthere! They're amazing. I don't think I've everyseen a crossbreed where the mane was there, but it just looks totallyunexpected. I love it. And Foxy is one foxy lady;) She's beautiful...

She reminds me of a cross between Daisy Mae (Sooska's litle lady) andTumnus (Haley's guy). Maybe that's what their babies wouldlook like...

More pictures!! Welcome back.

_______
Nadia

Wow...what beauties!! :D

More pictures, please! :D Hehe...sorry, I just love them...they're so cute!!

Love the lionhead that's in there...really adds personality, doesn't it?

And Blackie's GORGEOUS. :D

Aah...dontcha just LOVE bunnies??

:inlove:

Isobel, the more I look at your babies picturesthe more I want them. I honestly can't pick a favorite theyare all so adorable.

Michaela can you do me favour, can you go Bunny-nap all of them forme? Since you live alot closer than I do, you can get themfor me before someone else decides to Bunny-nap them.

We will figure out how to get them to Canada. Maybe we cancontact the owner of Virgin Airways, and maybe he will fly them over tome.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

Latest posts

Back