Happy bunny life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

Hermelin

Reaction score
Good luck! You've got a lot going on with those bunnies right now. Hopefully Fenris recovery is uneventful, and you can get Tyra sorted with her issues. Nothing like getting the bunny butt to show how irritated they are with us 🤣
Freja is starting to get hormonal while Odin have choice war to mark my duvet when I’m not there.

I didn’t even have time to eat breakfast this morning because I had to clean. While Tyra was hiding the whole time, we are back on stage one with her again because I changed the bandage. She have stopped greating me and only hiding. While Fenris thought it was a good idea to jump out her cage when I was going to give her meds.

So it’s a lot going on with 4 buns in the family 😂

Hermelin

Reaction score
I had to put a cone onto Fenris as to make her stop licking around the shaved area of the spay incesions. The spay incesions is healing nicely but she have been over grooming herself. Which have started to make her fur become damp and even loosing a bit of fur. She can still eat and drink water but the cone stops her to groom herself. It’s better than nothing and it’s only temporary as to let the fur become dry and stop herself for over grooming.
022E8AE7-F2F1-4B24-AEEE-51E92E993796.jpeg

Tyra sore hocks are healing and have become a light pink color. So they are heading into a better direction now.

A picture of Odin trying to get into a cookie package.
32AE0239-A465-4967-A7AA-EA5A1B32130C.jpeg

Reaction score
Soon Freja have been with me for a week and she sleeps like a dead log. I really thought she was dead when I came home and saw her laying on the side. While Odin, Embla and Fenris was jumping all over the place because I got home, little Freja was sleeping deeply. I went up to her and saw the chest move up and down lightly. Knowing she was only sleeping I thought to take a picture of her cute sleeping position but I decided to not startle her. Instead I called her name, she slowly stretched and did a big yawn.

She always flops and is truly relaxed, I’ve been cleaning the room today, throwing my bed mattress around because somehow even with water proof cover they managed to pee so it got to the mattress under and not the one which was protected. It feels like they are planning their peeing attacks now. Freja didn’t react scared instead she watched me and jump towards the cage mesh as to get closer. She will be 10 weeks now.
View attachment 62160
View attachment 62161
View attachment 62163
View attachment 62164 View attachment 62165
Lovely fluffy rabbit.

JBun

Jenny - Health & Wellness Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Odin's such a mischievous little chap ❤

Poor Fenris, but it's for her own good. I'm glad aside from the over grooming, she's recovering well

That's great about Tyra! Sounds like what you're doing is working perfectly!

Hermelin

Reaction score
Not a bunny but here we have Loke, a stray cat my work colleague caught yesterday. I will be his foster home and if he fits with my buns I might adopt him. Truly a cuddly one and tomorrow he’s going to the vet.
12CF3F2E-C7AA-4686-A32F-8B3CB5183340.jpeg
8C83AF08-7E3C-4B56-A878-C722E6648760.jpeg

Hermelin

Reaction score
I can finally notice that age is taking on Odin and he’s becoming less active as he was before (binkies & zoomies). He still love food but have mellowed down with his speedy personality.

He’s 5 years old and I can’t really know how old he will become. We have gone through over 20 gi stasis with Odin, so I always fear that the next one will be the last. I enjoy the time I have with him but I fear the day when I wake up in the middle of the night and he will no longer sleep near me. I’m going to book a health check up on Odin even though we was at the vet last month and they saw no problems with him.

Odin have been with me since the first time I moved out and nearly all my university years. He’s my small happy boy.
CC03AFBF-EDF3-4788-9833-E141278D6CE3.jpeg

Bare in mind Freja who is a little over 3 months old have already outgrown Odin.

Attachments

• EE5BD9FF-7B90-4ACA-A411-96D3075C6630.jpeg
    EE5BD9FF-7B90-4ACA-A411-96D3075C6630.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0

JBun

Jenny - Health & Wellness Mod
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That's amazing! Odin's a special little guy 🥰