Happy Birthday Bullet!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday Bullet!
I can't believe he's been with you for almost a whole year either. I remembered that you getting name suggestions for him was a pretty recent thing but it's already been that long?

Happy birthday Bullet!
I can't believe he's been with you for almost a whole year either. I remembered that you getting name suggestions for him was a pretty recent thing but it's already been that long?
Yeah I know right! Out of all my rabbits I probably had the most trouble picking a name for him😆. Actually, come to think of it, he has been with me 8 months since I got him at 2 months old, so not quite a year yet.

Well, I’m on summer break so A LOT of playing with my siblings, aside from that I mostly did my usual chores, but I did set a bunch of blankets on the hardwood floor (‘cause Bullet doesn’t like hardwood) and let Bullet hop around.

Well, I’m on summer break so A LOT of playing with my siblings, aside from that I mostly did my usual chores, but I did set a bunch of blankets on the hardwood floor (‘cause Bullet doesn’t like hardwood) and let Bullet hop around.
well, I meant what Bullet did today.

Latest posts

Back