Happy 5th Birthday, Rory!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyShiloh

Reaction score
I can hardly believe it, my sweet Rory boy is 5 today! He's the best bunny anyone could hope to have and I'm crazy about my baby. Also very worried as he's starting to get older now and I dread the day he dies with all my heart and soul. Regardless, his birthday is a fun day and he's celebrating with lots of salad, some fruit, new toys, and of course a little bit of birthday cake. And lots of pets and snuggles and love (which is no different than usual really :D ) I will post pictures of the festivities later! Happy Birthday, Rhiordan Blackberry!

Happy, hopping birffday Rory. Tell mommy I know how she feels, but to enjoy every moment like it was the last. Lots of pets and hugs to you. Oh and here is a wittle birthday update, there is going to be a new addition to gmas family on the 30th, one very large baby of 12 weeks, broken black and pretty cute. He and you are going to be best of buds.

Happy Belated Birthday Rory.

And my advise, love him, enjoy him every single day. Don't worry about the future because it will cloud this beautiful relationship with sadness.

K:)

Here's my little cutie! Forgot to take a picture of him with his presents, but he got some toys/chew things like apple branches, a reed mat, a little shaky ball and some wooden tiddly wink things. He had a good day with lots of pets and cuddles and out of cage time, and then a little mini fruit tart and a big salad. The other bunnies got salad and carrots and Paul and I shared the lemon cupcake in the first picture.

IMG_7923cropped.jpg

IMG_7934cropped.jpg

IMG_7946cropped.jpg

And Alma, congrats on the new bunny :D I'm sure he's super cute! You e-mailed me a photo but it didn't come through.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :D

It looks like you guys really had a good time. Thanks for sharing Rory's Birthday party with us.

K:)

How adorable! Happy birthday Rory! He shares a name with our nephew, who just turned 4! An awesome name for an adorable bunny! And I love the party... I will have to convince my hubby to let us have one for cookie too :)

Thanks again for the birthday wishes :D Rory did have a great birthday. Let's hope his 6th year is a great and healthy one!

Latest posts

Back