HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY, TRIXIE!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrixieRabbit

Reaction score
Dear Trixie Smooshy FacePrincess Booty-Baby,

It seems like just yesterday we brought you home as a little ball ofblack and white fur! My how you have grown into such a beautiful youngbunny! We enjoyed every moment we spent with you, and even though wecouldn't stay together, mommy and daddy in NY want you to know we arethinking of you on your 1st birthday and we will always love you VERYMUCH! We hope you have fun celebrating your birthday week with Maisieand Flower and your new mommy Rosie in California. We send you all ourlove and nose rubs....may you binky in birthdayhappiness andcelebrate a wonderful year of life as a princess! We love you, littlegirl!

Love always,

Mommy and Daddy in NY

attachment.php

attachment.php

:balloons::bestwishes::woohoo:rabbithop:bunnyheart:bunny18:happyday::missyou:heartbeat::party0002::airborne:

Awwww .....Denise....how sweet!!!! :D:D:D

She had a wonderful birthday!!! We had a nice day full of veggies and playtime!! :)

I just love her...and she's been binkying like crazy...AND I got to seea Dead Bunny Flop the other day!!!! :D It waswonderful!! Here's a pic of her after she flopped:
000_0125.jpg

Hehe...what a beauty!! She's already got all our friends charmed, too!! Hehe!!

What a wonderful little girl...

She sends TONS of nose rubs and love to you both!! :D

Love and hugs,

We Californians :D

Latest posts

Back