Handmade Bunny Dolls

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Black Otter's Mom

Reaction score
If you know a child bunny lover, there is a woman in Russia that provides patterns to sew mini bunny dolls on Etsy. I would recommend for experienced sewers as it is quite hard sewing 3 inch jackets. Its absolutely darling and a wonderful gift for a young bunny lover. Its a lot of work though! The lady's name is Vechernie Posidelki. I just finished my bunny with accessories yesterday for my grand niece.20200525_213124.jpg

Awww!! Maybe I’ll get one for my niece. I’m a shameful sewer though. What a lucky little one getting that bunny! So detailed!

If you know a child bunny lover, there is a woman in Russia that provides patterns to sew mini bunny dolls on Etsy. I would recommend for experienced sewers as it is quite hard sewing 3 inch jackets. Its absolutely darling and a wonderful gift for a young bunny lover. Its a lot of work though! The lady's name is Vechernie Posidelki. I just finished my bunny with accessories yesterday for my grand niece.View attachment 48229
Adorable!

Cool. Used to have a section on the travels of a little crocheted rabbit but after 4 years he got lost in the mail between one member and another. Was supposed to have been replaced but never was. Really neat seeing him in places all over the world--he went to Fremont Street and Beatty and Death Valley when he was here.

Latest posts

Back