Had a great show today :0)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
I am so so happy tonight we drove 3 1/2 hours up to Keith near the top of Scotland today for a show the fur judge keeps beverens and he rated Sully my big buck.

He won his class with Monster 2nd he won Best fur rabbit, and Best adult overall and was just pipped to Best in show by a u5 ermine rex.

Considering I was told I would never win more than a cc with Blue beverens I am over the moon. Especially when the fur judge said " theres only 1 thin g wrong with this rabbit... He doesn't belong to me :) )

Our nethies did well to with Danny winning his cc plus best of breed and going 2nd in the fancy adult challenge.

Our young u5 chin who we have bred ourselves ( first time out for him and for us with one we have bred) came 2nd in the u5 fancy challenge and won a trophy for runner up BIS u5 not bad as he is only coming up 4 months!!

Sully got ( or I got lol) a beautiful glass tankard for best fur as this show was a memorial show for Jimmy's dad who would have been 100 this year had he lived god rest him. so it was in memory of him and can never be repeated which makes winning it even more special.

I will try and post pictures of our rosettes and trophy but it will prob not be till monday as we are getting up at 4am tomorrow morning for a 4 hour journey down to another show for all teh beveren clubs and to pick a new beveren doe up :)

thanks for reading lol I am kind of hyper :p

(Jimmy runs the show with his daughter)

Latest posts

Back