Guest Reporters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
I really like having guest reporters on the Today thread. Silvie is trying to keep up Mon, Tues, and Wed. but if anyone would like to be a guest reporter, please let me know.

I think if we give a different point of view and different games on the bottom like Katie did, it might be a bit of a moral booster. I forgot to tell Katie that we need to check the calendar also but that's no big deal - I edited it to add a birthday.

SO, tomorrow and Sunday are up for grabs if you would like to try. VIP/mods/mod helpers are who I'd like for now.

I'm afraid I can't commit to helping until I either fix my laptop's wifi card slot or get better internet service at the house. As much as I'd love to help, I feel like my current computer setup is too slow and "iffy" for me to make a commitment (the sole reason that this post exists is due to the fact that I'm visiting my grandmother, who has DSL).

Hopefully I'll be able to either fix my cardbus slot (not likely), or order a USB wifi adapter pretty soon.

Greta

If I can get my work computer to go to RO I would be more than happy.. And now that I saw once I send you guys the IP address it may fix the problem I'd be happy to pickup days that need covering.. :)

Anyone who wants to do the thread for Saturday June 28, feel free. The reporter for today didn't do it and I haven't seen Silvie who is scheduled for tomorrow.

Due to the poison ivy/oak that I have and it going into cellulitis, I've been trying to lay around in a chair most of the time..... I haven't had a lot of computer time.

Just post here if you want to try the thread tomorrow or even Sunday :)

Thanks

Fran, I would LOVE to have you do the thread regularly! Could you manage a day or two ? would you want to?

I am working on getting a couple of regular reporters for it..... Katie cannot remember all the time and Silvie apparently is going to be offline for a bit. So, It's me right now and I'm not doing a good job LOL!

If you "assign" me a day I'll do it.

I'm usually home from work around 7:15am so I could start one up at that point.

I see some days get missed and I play with the idea of making one but I always have the fear that while I'm doing it someone else has it in the works as well.

If anything, anyone can PM me the night before they may not be able to do theirs and I'll get one put together. I work overnights so I may not get the PM that evening but I would first thing in the morning.

I could help out. I'm online everyday. :) Only problem is I'd be unsure of when to put it up, time difference and all that. :?

I can do Sundays, i'm usually online late afternoon when i get home from work. I'll do Wednesdays too as i don't have school? I can do any other day really, except Thursdays because i leave for school at 10 and don't get home from work until 9. Sunday would be best for me but if anyone else really wants Wednesdays they can have it.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Fran! Thank you! Sunday and Wed would be great!

Michaela, I'm not sure of the time difference with your country. I'll look it up! I would love to have the help!

EDIT:

You are 5 hours ahead, so I would say if you post it after 2 or 3 a.m. your time and try to have it on before say 2 or 3 pm your time of the date?

Just let me know what day(s) you'd like :)

I can do another day too (sorry i didn't really think to say that!) Only days i'm not keen on are Fridays (which i think are covered), Thursdays and Saturdays. So Sunday - Wednesday i can do, if Michaela wants to chose one i will do what is left.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

I can do any day really, except Saturdays. :) What days do you need? Is there a schedule or anything? I usually stay up until around three so I can put it up then.

Latest posts

Back