Guess who flopped in my lap?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturestee

Reaction score
None of my buns has ever flopped in my lap before. Guess who just did?

Drumroll please...

Dora!:inlove:

She usually prefers to sit on the sofa arm for petting (and sits very upright, like a posing show bunny), but today while I was rubbing her ears she slid down into my lap and flopped! She stayed like that for a good while before Oberon spooked at some random noise, making her sit up. Then she went back to her customary pet-me-now spot on the sofa arm.

Who says Britannia Petites aren't friendly?

That's so adorable!

My Marmalade does the same thing with me. She loves to just run to me and jump right into my lap! This happens a lot after I just finish feeding her, or if I come in the room with my own food. It's quite cute... not to mention, hilarious too! :inlove:

Congratulations - my Checkered Giant Roxanne did that on one of her visits "in da house" and that is another breed not known for its overall friendliness.

Denise

DeniseJP wrote:
Congratulations - my Checkered Giant Roxanne did that on one of her visits "in da house" and that is another breed not known for its overall friendliness.

Denise
Aren't arch-breed flops something? Their bodies are so darn long! I do like the arch breeds a lot although I still don't think I'd get a Britannia Petite on purpose. The others- sure!

Latest posts

Back