Guess This Breed!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShaunaDarling

Reaction score
Hey guys. As some may know my sweet Havana dwarf had a little litter of 2 precious buns. The biggest strongest one is definitely a hotot mix, but we are unsure of what we want to call the little runt who is such a cute peanut, I would love any opinions and let me know what you think! I will attach pictures of both the babes and mommy. ❤️

IMG_20190116_004014.jpg IMG_20190116_004038.jpg IMG_20190116_004035.jpg IMG_20190119_150027.jpg IMG_20190119_150013.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20190119_150007.jpg
    IMG_20190119_150007.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 7
What is the doe’s weight and her age? If she’s around 5 lbs then she would be the right weight for a Havana. If she’s 2-3 lbs then she might be a different breed. I’m only mentioning this because the little broken kit looks like a Polish.

I have always assumed she is some sort of Havana dwarf, she is just over a year old and is very small no more than 3lbs.

Google says that polish buns don't carry a dwarf gene, but as I kept looking I found pictures of dwarf polish buns, it is possible I'm no scientist. Lol

If 3 lbs then your doe would be a Polish or Polish mix. Polish do carry the dwarf gene because the Netherland Dwarf was used to give Polish the smaller size they are today. I saw what you read about Polish not carrying the dwarf gene...it may be a U.K. site because a Polish in Europe is called a Britannia Petite in the US.

The one kit is a broken. The other must take after the Dad because it’s not a recognized Polish color.

If they're all siblings, they're all the same breed mix.
If you want color the spotted one is a broken black and the orange one is a tortoise.

Latest posts

Back