Guess the breed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She seems too big to be a dwarf. Bowser is a Mini-Rex, correct? She appears to be the same size, which is a lot larger than a Nethie.

No ideas as to what breed, but she sure is a cutie.

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

That is strange. She has the little short ears like a netherland dwarf but her body is not like a dwarf. Can you get crossbreed rabbits? Maybe she is a mix of two breeds.

She's indeed about the same size as Bowser, which is a mini-rex (castor) of 6 months.

Wendy is definitly not a Rex, her fur is more "rough", and her ears are really shorter.

Wendy is about 5 years old, according to the owners.

She might be a crossbreed, I have no idea though.

She's loverly though :)

brem aka proxi

I don't think she's a netherland, the ears are still to long. I have one little Netherland buck whose ears are so short it looks like he just has little horns, LOL. He should have horns, for that matter. She is probably a mix, and a pretty one at that.

If you think that the one on theright is the same size as a mini rex, then it is either a mix-breed or it could be a false netherland dwarf. I only guessed mini rex due to the fur however, I would need to touch it. Also, the one on theleft has long ears for a mini rex but it still could be a mini rex. Ear length varies greatly among breeds. I have had dutch and woolies with both small and very large "summer" ears.

Sharon :)

Latest posts

Back