Guess the breed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCWelch

Reaction score
01042012577.jpg

01042012585.jpg

They are all the same breed, the same litter even. Momma is out of frame so she can not give you a hint. It is one of the breeds I raise. They are 4 weeks old in these pictures.

Awesome job, they are Satins! Now anyone want to try color? REW is obvious.

These are all Standard Satins. not Mini's.

Argh! They are so lovely!
How big to Satins grow to? I've never seen one in person before... Not even our fodder store breeds them...

Copper and red I believe are correct, I would like Pam to chime in on the Copper, but I need to get pictures with his ring color and belly color.
Satins are 8.5 lbs to 10.5 lbs for bucks and 9 lbs to 11 lbs for does. These are standard size, they also come in mini but I do not have the newest Standard so I cannot tell you sizes on the mini's.

Anyone want to take a stab at the parents colors?

It does not matter, just something else to guess.
Good try Mimi! The Doe is the Red and the buck is the REW.

I did get a happy surprise this morning, the baby red has been looking like a buck, this morning I checked again and it is a doe!

Momma (Kate) started growling at them a little today so I put her back in with the buck and she bred back already! Surprised me a little considering the babies are just 5 weeks. I guess that means I will be weaning her brood at 7 weeks.

Kate was 4.5 weeks old when I got her, she is under size at 9 months but an excellent momma!

How cute! I love the red one.

I have a pointed mini satin. She's 5.5 pounds, but rather chubby still. She started out at 7 pounds almost a year ago, so she's getting there. I'm not sure what the standard says.

The red one is named CC's Delight, because I was delighted to find out she is a doe!
One of the REW is also a doe and her name is CC's Fancy, she was sold before she was even born to Shayhara, another member of this board.
The rest are all bucks:(

Latest posts

Back