Grumpy cat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Dose anyone have a grumpy cat, Pansey my cat is a totally grump especially to our other cats, she is mostly nice to me, but sometimes even to me she can be a bitch, she's spayed and everything, and she's always been this way, I mean as a kitten she was more friendly but as she got older she has always been bitchy, has anyone else had or has a cat like this and what do should do, I mean I love my Pansey she's my baby and I don't want to change her, she's still eating, drinking, and using her litre box and cleaning herself and she moves around and sleeps so it's not like she stays in one place hunched over, and she's healthy, if anyone has any suggestions or story's about there own cats I'd love to hear them, I love my Pansey and just want her to be happy.

Some cats, particularly females, are just sort of like that. You could try something like Feliway, if you haven't already. It's a scentless (to us), pheromone that mimics soothing cat pheromones. It can REALLY help some cats calm down (but not all cats). I've had a few cats that sound just like her-- and I've just let them be sassy. :p My cat now though, is the nicest (and dumbest) animal on the planet. :D

Latest posts

Back