*grumble* I try to be helpful and all I get for it is "screw you!!"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imbrium

Jennifer
Reaction score
GRRRRR...

so people have been asking quite a bit about nail trimming and/or how to flip their bunny over for whatever reason they need to...

I thought I'd be helpful and make a nice "how to" video showing how to clip bunny nails, because a video's so much more helpful than trying to explain things via text.

made the video... only to find that my comp utterly refuses to let me upload it even after trying numerous programs!! WTF? I USED to be able to get videos off my digital camera just fine. the video works great on the camera... I just can't get it from there to here so that people can actually see it, and now I'm pissed off because I went to all that effort to be helpful only to get bitch-slapped by my own computer, which is apparently anti-helping >.>

*grumble*

I'm *especially* pissed off because I trimmed their nails maybe 3-4 days ago at the most, only to promptly remember that I'd been meaning to make a video of it, so I had to subject us all to a "touch up" nail trim less than a week after the real one not because it was needed but simply for demonstration purposes. also, Hurricane was providing an adorable diversion during parts of the video and no one here has ever seen video of any of my gliders (due to the fact that this "won't upload video" thing has been going on for a while - as in longer than I've had gliders... but for some reason I suspected it was due to poor lighting in the videos or some such thing and lit up my living room like the freaking sun, hoping in vain that it would make a difference... or that failing that, that sometime in the months since I'd last tried to upload a video, my comp had stopped hating it when I try to do that).

My camera and my computer aren't compatible either! They USED to be, but not now. I think my computer updated itself and made it so I can't put quicktime videos on my google powered computer anymore. Ugh, its so annoying! I have great videos of Ellie doing stuff and I can't show anyone because my computer is a [insert bad word].

I don't understand technology. Is there a google powered camera that will be compatible with my computer? If so, I need to find it. Stupid. Ugh.

Morning,

if you would like, you can email me the video and i can see what i can do for you? let me know.

Thanks
Malinda

Awww why the heck?! It would totally be useful for someone like me. And if I were there I would kick your computer lol. Stupid "pooters"!

Sorry, Imbrium, I truly feel your pain! For my part I thank you for all of the work you & your bunnies did to provide us a video of proper nail trimming! Big bunny hugs to you!

Computers can be great WHEN they do what you want & need them to! But most computers are cold & heartless, They will put you through H**l to get it to what you need! Anytime I have a computer problem I know not to even begin to try to fix it UNTIL I have plenty of time (like days! lol) & feeling like I can take on the world! My brain also has to be prepared before I can even think about tackling a problem computer! You love them when they actually work & hate them when they give you those nasty problems. Computers are also very smug, feeling superior to us lowly human slaves! All of that is why they will never replace bunnies or other lovable, cuddly pets! Nothing like a pet coming up to you when you are upset or frustrated & nudging you to pick them up & love them! And best of all the bunny or other pet loves you back! There you stupid computer you will never love your human & will never truly feel the love of a human hug! Time for my bunny & birdy hugs!!!!

a video like that sure would be helpful. Though I can't help that I saw the title and clicked it thinking someone had done some good mama bunny thing and gotten heel flickers in response. :brownbunny

:/ any way you could email it to someone to see if they could get it uploaded somewhere? Obviously that would take some trust, but if you can at least get it moved to your computer, you could send it to someone. If the file itself won't move from your camera to your computer, I'm not sure what to suggest. Grr! I wanna see Nala and Gaz!

a video like that sure would be helpful. Though I can't help that I saw the title and clicked it thinking someone had done some good mama bunny thing and gotten heel flickers in response. :brownbunny

oh, like when my bunnies got a "spa day" where they were brushed and groomed and given a mani pedi and the only thanks I got were a swift kick in the boob and Gazzles gnawing on my shoulder? >.>

:/ any way you could email it to someone to see if they could get it uploaded somewhere? Obviously that would take some trust, but if you can at least get it moved to your computer, you could send it to someone. If the file itself won't move from your camera to your computer, I'm not sure what to suggest. Grr! I wanna see Nala and Gaz!

yeah, that's the problem, I can't get it from the camera to the computer :(

here, you can has binkies (sorry about the background noise, it was *really* windy):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ghWn8Xx1hQ[/ame]

Last edited:
XD Yes! That was the kind of story I was thinking I'd find. Because what else is being a bunny mama about but that kind of thing?

Latest posts

Back