Growing bunny boys!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nattyw

Reaction score
I swear my boys are growing bigger by the day! They were 8wks on the weekend and will be 2 months old tomorrow.... they are getting HUGE already, well I think they are - I think they are going to be big boys and big trouble!!!

I love thebinky-ing and racing around that goes on when they are inside in the evenings, so cute!!! They just love weaving in and around the couches going full speed - and those jumps they do from a sitting position, like they have a spring under them!!!

LOL! I knew I would get that! Hehehe! Will have to take some in the next few days and post, I am so amazed how big they are getting and a little frightened!!! They are not going to last long in their night-time hutch together if they keep growing like this!!!

I don't know what's wrong with me- I just read the title of this thread as 'growing monkey toys' and was thinking 'how interesting! I wonder how they're doing that!' LOL! :rollseyes

I agree with the others, we need pics as proof! :biggrin2: :nod

Edit: WHY ON EARTH did I type 'monkey'???!! I was meaning to say BUNNY! I worry myself!:shock:

Ha!!! I see things sometimes that are not there too - doo doo doo doo! Weird ah and then I look again and hey it wasn't what I thought it was - your mind is playing tricks on you!!!

I took some pics yesterday but I might get some more of them outside before I post.... there fur is changing into big boy fur and Astro has become so confident!

Almost but not exactly :)

I thought they had big ears! :D Gorgeous bunnies!

Well almost almost - coz they were born on 1st of Feb, they were two months on the 1st of April - a few days before that were 8wks old - 9wks is 2 months but with Feb in there it's shorter!!! Tricky tricky!!! Just as bad when you are pregnant, those weeks are very important!!! Sorry no pic's as yet.... will work on that!!!

Latest posts

Back