Gretchen's Garden

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. She is a very rascallily wabbbit...but somehow very sweet and pretty.

Here's a more recent picture of her. (You might notice that I am in the pen and she is on the outside of it)

gretchen.jpg

Yeah...basically school started (I am a teacher) and that was it. It hit me pretty hard this year.

This is what Gretchen does when she is in her playpen and she wants something:

00004xe8

She can sit like that for the longest time. :disgust:

I just started reading this thread and yourabbit sounds like a doll. Her relationship with the dog sounds a lotlike Sky's relationship with my pup.

I just read this thread for the first timetoo. Gretchen sure has alot of personality! Sheseems to be very well behaved too. I love the pictures of herin the box!

She seems to be very well behaved too.
:roflmao:

Actually she is getting better. There were some momments Ithought that she should be confined to her cageforever. Although she has immaculate liter habbits, she waschewing up everything in sight.

However now that she is reaching her first birthday, she seems to havecalmed down quite a bit. She is more interested in runningthan chewing. When she chews, its usually paper or isconfined to a few little exploratory nips at the item.

My little bun is growing up!

Latest posts

Back