Gretchen's Garden

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some recent pictures of Gretchen. She is getting bigger everyday!

155134938_12c0f3e6ae.jpg

This is one of her favorite spots to lay. It is not veryconvenient, since it is under a wood burning stove. Since itis summer, it is not a problem. But in winter, when we lightit, we will have to block her from this area. Thankfully welive in Texas so it doesn't get cold enough to light it thatoften. That darker spot on the bricks infront of her is whereshe has licked them.

155135593_ce36084a77.jpg

Here is picture of Gretchen sharing her banana with myhubby. She is quite the stinker when it comes to somethingshe wants to eat.

I love that! I went ahead and created a journal for each of my babies...they have you on their friends list...:) I love what Gretchen's written so far...my love and hugs to her! :)

Here is one of my latest pictures of Gretchen

195149687_8eb0a46083.jpg

She seems to have recovered completely from her spay. I got her a harness and lead and have taken her into the yard a couple of times. She really enjoys it. I will post pictures soon. Also, I ordered a play pen for her after she chewed some of my door frame. But, I'll have to say she is a very good bunny.

She has a beauty mark on her forehead in the picture. One day, not too long after her spay, I came downstairs one morning and found a chunk of her fur lying next to her cage. I thought maybe she was shedding, but now I am thinking she got some of her nose fur caught in the wire connectors of her cage when she stuck her nose through it. Now she has this blemish on her forehead--poor Gretchen. I hope it grows back.

Gosh, I am sure going to miss her when I go back to work when school starts!!! I'll have bunny withdrawls durinig the day. But I'll have lots of quality time with her when in the evenings. That is when she is the most active anyway.

http://gretchenbun.livejournal.com/

What a beauty!! Her fur is so smooth and beautiful! I always think of my Maisie when I look at her coloring...they're so similiar! I literally think the only difference in their looks is their age. When they're both older, we should compare pics!

Maisie seems to be molting all the time, just very slowly, so by the time her back finishes molting, her nose is starting again. It's cute because she always has some sort of stripe, either on her nose, or on her back. :)

Your Gretchen is such a beaut!!

Thank you!! Yeah everybody says that she is very pretty. I think she is more of a pretty bun that a cute bun. That's okay with me. I love her to peices.

Gretchen really is a beautiful girl. I know what you mean about missing her when you go back to work - it is so easy to adapt to full time life with a bun :). Oh, and I love her blog - it really brings a smile to my face. Any pics of her going "walkies" ? ;)

Jan

I love that Gretchen! She always reminds me of a wild bunny, because of her coloring. She's sooo regal and beautiful-looking. I'm off to check out your blog, too ;)

I just have to add this pic! This is me and Gretchen (she's the one on the bottom right).She has her harness and lead on and we are getting ready to go outside.

203354468_68950e6ea1.jpg

She didn't like the yard that much on that day. There were a lot of crows in the trees and she was terrified of them! I had to bring her inside.

Here is a pic that my hubbie took. She is laying on her shelf in her cage. You can see she's getting a little bit of a dewlap. I love it!

203354525_b7adf800ed.jpg

Gretchen got to spend some time out on the porch today in her play pen. I picked some little bluestem grass and gave it to her to much on. She really enjoyed looking around.

207698627_983d49cac2.jpg

Gretchen has a digging box that is filled with a ripped up phone book. She loves it. She has created a second entrance that she goes in and out of. Here are a series of photos of her head sticking out of the hole in the box. What is really funny is when she enters the box through this hole.

218757740_7a6335e58e.jpg

218757707_cd8e12e402.jpg

218757148_1c2b71daf4.jpg

Hi, Those pictures are so cute.

We give two of our Bunnies these huge brown garden bags. The first time we gave it to them it took them about 2 days to put a hole in it. Now within 30 minutes they have chewed a hole in it, so that way they have two entrances. It's really quite cute watching them go i one end and coming out the other.

Soooska:apollo:

Latest posts

Back