Greetings from an aspiring rabbit owner!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinitai

Reaction score
I just registered here after finding out about this place a couple of days ago, and I figured I'd make an introduction thread.

A bit about me, I'm 19 years old and in college, and I'm from New York. I've always loved animals of all sorts - I was never treated very well by my peers in school when I was growing up, so I naturally bonded more with cats and dogs, both at home and when visiting others.

I've always been a cat person. I've got two of them back at home, and they've been my best friends since I was just getting off the floor. It wasn't until recent that I've really started taking a liking to rabbits, but in a twist of fate I met a very special someone who has two of their own, and just a few days after that, found out that one of my friends on campus has a rabbit as well. I quickly fell in love. Since discovering my newfound love for these adorable creatures I've been spending a lot of spare time watching videos on YouTube of them eating and playing, and reading online about the best treats to give and how to make a bunny happy. Now I'm here, hoping to learn more, make some friends, and one day be able to raise some rabbits of my own.

Welcome! You've found a great place to talk rabbits, we're all happy to help. I find rabbits to be a bit like athletically challenged cats who pretend they don't need you until you're an hour late getting home. They are delightful little creatures with very kind hearts. Welcome to the community and I hope you find everything you need here for your rabbit aspirations.

Latest posts

Back