Greedy Bunny?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've had Sandy for about a week and she can eat lol

In morning she gets excel burgress pellets, mid afternoon she gets a treat and in evening around 5-6PM, she'll get a bowl full of greens with a sprinkle of more pellets plus large amounts of timothy hay. But she eats all this and still acts hungry.....

Is she just being greedy or should I feed her more? She has this knack of being like a puppy and begging lol

Exactly how much pellets is she getting? Does see have the Timothy hay available 24/7? I would imagine she is probably just greedy, my bunny is exactly the same. You could try putting the pellets in a treat dispensing ball or scattering them around for her to find, to keep her busier rather than just sitting and gorging. And make sure she has plenty of hay, it should never run out.

Exactly how much pellets is she getting? Does see have the Timothy hay available 24/7? I would imagine she is probably just greedy, my bunny is exactly the same. You could try putting the pellets in a treat dispensing ball or scattering them around for her to find, to keep her busier rather than just sitting and gorging. And make sure she has plenty of hay, it should never run out.
I follow the instructions on the back of the packet, she gets 30 grams and a extra with her greens in the evening and yes she has hay 24/7

Latest posts

Back