Grasshopper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malexis

Reaction score
My baby Grasshopper died yesterday morning to my surprise. He ad been sick for a while, but was taking his meds like a champ and was acting fine the night before. I miss him a lot and no rabbit will ever take his place. Only had him for about 8 months.. Way to short. I miss you grasshopper

Got him on June 3 2008

His (made up) Birthday March 3, 2008

Passed on February 27 2009
Bunandrat012.jpg

Bunandrat014.jpg

Bunandrat015.jpg

I:heartbeat:You grasshopper

Grasshopper was an absolutel beauty. I'm so sorry you lost him after such a short amount of time.

Binky Free Grasshopper.

I am sorry to hear about this. I am sorry that he passed away so suddenly, and that you only had him a short while. His short time with you was wonderful, though.

Binky free, little one. :rainbow:

This is so unfair.:cry1: You did so much research and took such good care of him. :(

I guess sometimes all the advice and treatment in the world can't help.

I sincerely hope you end up with another bunny who will benefit from your stellar guardianship.

:rip: Grasshopper.

sas :sad:

Morgan, I'm so sorry about your loss of Grasshopper. :(
He was such a handsome little guy.
I knew how much he ment to you by what you have told me about him.
:purplepansy::rose:RIP Grasshopper:rose::purplepansy:

-
:hug::rainbow:
Karlee

Thanks guys :( I want to think its unfair too, i spent so much time researching to help him, and my whole life was about him but im thinking he's better off. He may have been in pain and this way he's somewhere happy binkying with not a care in the world. All i want is for him to be happy..

But i still miss him :( Im trying to keep my mind busy so i dont have to think about it too much.. I've thought about getting another rabbit, we will soon i just have somethings to figure out with getting one..

Oh, Morgan, no.... I am so very, very sorry. I was on my way to check out The Infirmary and Grasshopper jumped out at me.I wished so hard that I was not seeing this. Please know that you did everything possible for him and that he knew how very, very treasured he was. He had a lifetime of love in the time he spent with you. It is never enough for those of us left behind.

Healing hugs!

Kathy Smith

Oh kathy, thanks a lot. I was actually thinking i should message you to thank you for all you have helped me with. Grasshopper knew there were people out there helping and that cared for him, and thats all that matters. Thanks a lot.

I am so sorry to read that Grasshopper has passed away.
He sounded like such a wonderful friend. I really liked his name, and beautiful little face. I hope that when you are ready, you can find a new bun needing your outstanding care:hug:
:purplepansy::pink iris::purplepansy::pink iris::purplepansy:
Rest Softly, Small Grasshopper

Autumn

we're so sorry for your loss of Grasshopper--great name. We lost our little Nik-Nik after only having her for five months and Lilly after several years and it wasn't easy. Just hang onto to the good memories and the joy you shared with your fur-baby. He looks a lot like Serena--she's a checkered giant and weighs almost 16 pounds. This site is always hard for everyone no matter how much time has passed. The biggest comfort for us all is knowing that we gave our bunnies a good life and now they are no longer suffering in pain. Larry&Nancy

Latest posts

Back