Grace's Pet Tails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fancy77 wrote:
paul2641 wrote:
I can vouch for how good Grace's hair looks.
I still wanna see...don't keep it all to yourself :p

I would take pictures now, but I'm just out of the shower and it's wet and all over the place! :biggrin2:
Tomorrow hopefully! I really want to show everyone!

Ok well here is a photo I sent my friends the day I got it done.

In case anyone is wondering, I wasn't posing with my phone, I was actually talking to four of my friends while taking the picture haha :D

2vinnmu.jpg

Fancy77 wrote:
WOW u r such a hottie and u look older!!!

Lol, thanks! :biggrin2:
Ya I cut it and put shorter layers in it, a couple of people have told me I look older. Good for getting into night clubs :p

I love it :) I really do!
I hope you don't take offense to this, but you might want to try what is called K-pac, or another type of "restorer"
(http://www.sleekhair.com/2420.html)
It just helps the cuticles of dyed hair. You leave it on for 10-20 mins and your hair will be amazingly soft. It also semi elimiates the need to trim hair due to damged ends because it closes the cuticles and softens them.

It color really does look great, I think it suits you very well!

Those look really nice!
My hair is getting damaged, but mostly from straightening? Before I cut my hair it was getting kind of burnt lol! I used have really long hair, part of the reason why I cut it up was because it was getting damaged.

I use heat protection most of the time but it doesn't work all that well!

I got a really good find for the guinea pigs today! I was in this shop called Euro World, where everything is only €2 ($3, it sells loads of random stuff like food, house hold stuff, hair products, electronic stuff, pet stuff etc. Their pet range is really small and just for cats and dogs really, but I found this cute little tent! I can't even see how it would work for a cat or dog lol! Or even a rabbit, cause the material is quite light and they would go straight through it, but my piggies never chew on material.

It is pop up tent, so you can just fold it away to store it, it's so cute lol! I bought it to put them into when I'm cleaning their cage, and it works great! I just put a fleece and some hay in their to keep them occupied

The boys love it :)

258bg9i.jpg

2wqe7mb.jpg

Sneak preview of the guinea pig cage :)
It should be done by the weekend :)

There is another level at the bottom not shown, it will be my storage level

Still has to be painted, the ramps fixed up, then perspex put on the front and the open side and done!

vym4ye.jpg

lol I love all these words.
Your cage is looking really great, Grace.
I keep thinking, where can I carve out a chunk of space to make a condo for my bunny Toby? Oh I know, I can just throw out my bed.

Latest posts

Back