got to cuddle with baby goats all day!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
:inlove: I helped my neighbor pick up her 3 Nubian goat babies from the breeders today!! they are so sweet!!! very cool animals!!! I sat in their stall all day and cuddled with them!! was a great day!!!

I also want some goats!! I need to build a barn and put up fencing. hopefully we can get that done this year?? they act like little puppies!!! love them!!!

I also want some goats!! I need to build a barn and put up fencing. hopefully we can get that done this year?? they act like little puppies!!! love them!!!

My daughter had a young boar goat in FFA and we all fell in love with him. He bonded with my daughter and followed her everywhere. She even played hide and seek with him. Whenever she wanted her other goat to follow her she just called Joe over because he followed my daughter, and the other goat followed Joe. It was soo cute to watch!

Aww, how fun! I miss the baby stage with my goats. I have 2 that I got as babies and bottle fed both of them. Sully just turned 2 and Jakey turns 2 in August. Jakey still acts like a kid tho, he is so goofy and uncoordinated lol. Sully is my sweet "young man" and even tho they are both bucks they are sweet as can be.

Latest posts

Back