got a great phone call yesterday!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
A few years back i did foster care for kids not animals,lol. My first placement was a little girl that was almost two, she stayed with us still t he summertime, then was moved to her pre adoptive home where she was adopted a few years later. Fast forward till yesterday i get a phone call out of the blue from one of the adoptive fathers and he has a facebook, where i got to see pictures of her!!!!!!!!! She is 7 now!!!!!!! so grown up and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was great to be able to see her and hear about how things have been going for her, they thanked me for the book i did for her and the letter that i sent along with her when they took her. It was gr eat to hear from them and it just made my day. I have been thinking about doing foster care again, i want to eventually adopt !!!!!! We have things here that i want to get done to the house , and i want to wait till the kids are mostly all in school too, but i have been itching so bad to start again !!!! I just wanted to share about my wonderful phone call !!!!!!!!!

That is Fantastic Fran. I t is such a joy to know how the kids are doing after they leave. I am so happy for u!!!!

Thank you it was really a great feeling to know that they enjoyed the stuff i sent along with her, and it was so neat to see how grown up she is getting.

so that's what your FB post meant! what a lovely phonecall to get! i think it's lovely that you were able to see how things turned out for this little girl. nice things do happen:bunnydance:

Ha ha Donna , yes that is what that was about,lol. I think about what it would have been like had we adopted her, and how big she would have been,lol

Patty i have thought about it and would love to see her in person again,lol, but i dont know how they would feel about something like that. I might just drop a hint by telling them if they are ever in my area that i would love to see her, and then leave the ball in their court.

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
Patty i have thought about it and would love to see her in person again,lol, but i dont know how they would feel about something like that. I might just drop a hint by telling them if they are ever in my area that i would love to see her, and then leave the ball in their court.
I wouldn't be afraid to broach the subject. I'm sure you could all have a wonderful reunion. I think the fact that they contacted you first is very positive!

Latest posts

Back