Goodbye to our Miss Molly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Another sad day. We said goodbye to our big girl Molly this morning. She's the oldest bunny we've ever been blessed with and would have been 16 this July. She's been going downhill for several months so we've been working harder at taking care of her. Yesterday, all she could do was lay on her side and we couldn't get her to eat any of her favorites, so it was time. We will all miss you big girl. I'll never forget you and Lilly doing the bunny 500 in Daniel's living room or how you'd both steal any seat if someone got up. Rest in peace old girl and binky free.

Bye bye Molly, you don't know how much you'll be missed. You had a good old life and you're young again now binkying over that bridge. I am so very sorry to read this but thinking of all those wonderful memories you have with her.

Oh, no!!!! I'm so so sorry! I can't imagine how difficult Miss Molly's loss must be after having her for nearly 16 years! I will soon have my first 18 year old "pet." We have been together since he was 4 months old. We've shared the baby years, terrible teens & now in our mostly well-behaved young adulthood. Darn, I need to find him a RC car for his 18th birthday! Praying for you with your loss of Miss Molly. I hope you will soon find peace & joy with your special Molly memories.

we had her for 9 years, we adopted her and her big Sister Lilly back in 2005, we lost Lilly less than a year after we moved to Las Vegas, I miss both my Big Girls, Lilly would lay on my back while I was sleeping on the couch, Molly somehow managed to get over the child baracades in the living room and I would wake up with a Bunny laying next to me on my pillow

This is Molly on the Right

They came to us from a couple that had to move and could no longer keep them. They were both over six but never acted their age, just like me! Lilly was the light colored one and she passed to the bridge 1-05-09. We really didn't think we'd ever have a bunny for such a long time but she just kept going just like our Zeba Finch Arturo who passed last year at 12 3/4---they both defied the odds for sure. It's getting harder on us as none of our batch is young that we moved down here with--our baby is over 7 so i guess she's not a baby anymore. Bye my sweet girl.

gonna miss the girls, hasn't been the same since Lilly Passed back in 2009, but she has her sister back with her, gonna miss the bunny 5000 I had in my living room

So sorry for you, sounds like Molly had a good time with you and a long great life sure she will be missed but you have all those great memories. Binky free Molly x

Molly was the Jealous type, when ever Lilly would lay on my back when I was sleeping on my couch, she would chase her off and then lay on my back

she did, always loved attention and had to fend her off when it was time for treats, when I was watching tv when living in California she would hop up on the couch and lay right next to me, or lay right on top of my feet

Time just passes by too fast at times... other times it crawls like a snail. I'm sorry your girl is gone and it's coming up to a year when my Baby Marta died... april 29th... :(

Vanessa

Latest posts

Back