Goodbye to our little Charlene.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi my little girl--hard to believe it's been over six months since you left for the Bridge. I was looking at all your pictures earlier and we were talking about how happy you were to see us in the morning and how you jumped from side to side in your hutch when it was treat time. I'll never forget how you'd lay on the floor all sprawled out and blend in so well we'd walk right by and not notice you. We miss you every day sweetie. Rest in peace my little angel girl.

Hard to believe you've been gone from us for a year my little bunny girl. Just not the same without you camped out under the table, the hallway, or your favorite Summer spot behind the toilet. You were such a tiny little girl but always so friendly and happy once you settled in with us. Rest in peace my little old girl and binky free.:bunnyangel:

I'm smiling and crying again. Hard to believe that it's been two years since you left us little one. I can still look to my memories and visualize how happy a little girl you were. Miss you so much. Rest well my little one, we love you.

Aww she sounded like a sweetie. Time heals some wounds but I'm sure after two years the ache is still there.

I'm sure she is binkying free all the time :)

We are so sorry for your loss, even though it's been a while. Glad to hear that you can remember her with great memories. We know that everyone, animal and thing have their time but it is doesn't make it any easier.
You did a great thing when you found that special bun and had 6 great years with her.
We are thinking of lil Charlene. She was a lil doll
Binky free lil' girl

I've been having computer problems and haven't been able to log on for a while so I'm just seeing this. So sorry for your loss. These special creatures make us miss them forever. She looks like a very, very dear girl and seems so content and relaxed and at home with you. All your bunnies do!!! You create the ideal environment for them where they feel completely safe. I'm so glad she had four wonderful years to bask in your bunny haven:) I know she's missing you, too.

Binkie Free, Sweet Girl.
:rainbow::pink iris::rainbow::pink iris::pink iris:

3 years now since you left us my little girl--doesn't seem possible for that much time to have slipped by. We think of you every day and how you were always such a happy little bunny and always glad to be given treats or an ear rub. I don't know who it was that left you behind in a garage, but their loss was our gain for sure. Rest in peace my little girl and binky free--we miss you so much! :bunnyangel:

Every one of them are each so special, Nancy. You obviously loved her as much as I love my babies. I miss my Pegasus and Nigel terribly too. I treasure the time I spend with my Thumper and Ian-Nigel who are still with me.

My heart breaks for you -- They really can steal our hearts, can't they?

"A creature never really dies as long as someone remembers them."

Charlene, your precious baby, still lives in your heart and memories.

bob

Latest posts

Back