Goodbye My Sweet Ivory

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkies

Reaction score
It is with the heaviest heart I have had in a very long time that I am having to say Ivory passed away very early this morning. She was very ill yesterday and couldn't hold out until her dr.'s appointment this morning.

October1010.jpg

july11.jpg

Aw Binkies, I'm so sorry :(

That's really sad, I know how much you loved her.

Look after yourself, and my PM box is open if you need a chat.

RIP Ivory

x

Oh, no. I'm so, so sorry, Binkies.

:bigtears:

You were a great bunny mom to Ivory and I'm sure she knew just how much she was loved.

Binky free, sweet girl.

Oh Binkies...I never would have thought when I was talking to you last night.

If only we had knew.

Binkie Free darling girl, you lit up so many peoples worlds.

:rainbow:

I am so sorry for your loss of Ivory:purplepansy:.
I really am in complete shock.
I had much hope that she would pull through.

Rest well and binky free, Ivory :rainbow::rabbithop.

I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say.

RIP sweet Ivory. Binky at the bridge and rest in Buck's arms.

Peg

AWWW Binkies!!! This bring tears to my eyes. I know how much you love your furkids!!! We are going to miss the stories and pictures of her. I just loved to see pictures of her eating hay after having her teeth trimmed and those pictures of her with the kitten... precious!! I know this will be heavy on your heart for a long time. I am sorry that you are having to go through this pain. Our prayers and warm loving thoughts are with you at this time. Take care. Hugs Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

Thank you everyone for your kind words. They are truely appreciated. I am very lucky to have such a wonderful extended family.

Latest posts

Back