Goodbye my sweet baby Milly

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellissian

Reaction score
My precious baby Milly died on the 8th July 2007.

I cannot believe he is gone, I am still in shock as it all happened so fast.

I loved him so very much although I only knew him for 7 weeks, he was such a special baby boy to me and I will never ever forget him.

I am finding it hard coping right now and cannot come to terms with it, I'm hoping I will feel better in time. I'm finding it especially hard as he was only 14 weeks old, so young to be taken from me.

Binky free my baby Milly, be happy and wait for me at Rainbow Bridge. I love you and miss you so very much. I will never forget you my beautiful, precious baby boy.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Even though he was only here for a short time, he knew how it felt to be really loved. I hope that gives you some comfort.

Binky Free, Milly

:rainbow:

:shock:Oh no! Im really sorry! We allno Milly had a tuff time but im sure everyone here agrees with me that he was a very lucky bun to have such a loving family. Binky free milly x x x x x x x

No! Not Milly! I'm so so sorry sweetie, I can't believe this :(. I loved talking to you about Milly in the chatroom.

I'm in shock, I never thought to see Milly's name on here.

Binky free special little black loppy boy :sad:

Oh no! I can't believe this, I am so so sorry. :cry2

Milly was so beautiful, it is so unfair that he had to leave this world so young.

Binky free Milly :rainbow:

~Michaela and the girls~

I am so very sad for you. I could tell from your posts that Milly was loved. This does not seem right, I was just looking at cute pictures of him yesterday!!! My heart goes out to you. Take Care, Hugs to you and your family. Beckie, Trouble and Trixie

Latest posts

Back