Goodbye my Banunu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marikristine

Reaction score
Hi guys! I would like to share to everyone that my bunbun just died last sunday at our home. We went to the vet to have his molar trimmed last friday (who happened to be my birthday too)and to check his right side of his swollen face and bulgy eye. The vet removed two of his molars. Two days after this surgery, he died. I didn't sleep for two days to syringe feed him overnight. I partly blamed myself for what happened to him and up to date, I still find myself crying. I tried everything for him to survive and spend days, months and years with us. I wonder where did I go wrong. He is the sweetest, loving bunny. I woke up the next morning, crying. I saw his litter box, the food, brushes and toys I bought for him. I wish there's a visiting hours at the rainbow bridge so I could visit him. I miss his binkies, his kisses, the way he runs toward me when I get home or whenever we come home from the grocery. 😢😢😢😢😢😭😭😭 I will keep him in my heart forever 💖

By the way, thank you to everyone who I have chatted here. I have decided not to close this account should I decide to adopt another bunny :) You guys have been very nice and helpful :) :*
I named him Banunu because he likes banana :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry for your loss. No matter how we try they are with us for only a short time. We had one for almost 19 years and 3 passed at 3 or 4. Just how it is. Rest in peace little man and binky free.
You are right. Its really hard to accept that they are only here with us only for a short time :( Thank you <3

You did your best. 🐰❤ Everyones bunny's can not life forever. 💞
You did your best. (Hugs🤗)

Thank you so much guys for all your sweet messages <3 I found a business who offers cremation services for pets, I sent him and now here he is with his urn, paw print, teeth and fur :) <3 and printed some of his pictures using my instax films. My partner calls this as Banunu's shrine :D

1610956725774.jpeg

Latest posts

Back