Goodbye for now

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nermal71

Reaction score
I will not be on the forums anymore. With Mopsy gone it is just too difficult. And life is just too messy right now. I am sorry to all in the card exchange that I did not send out my cards. With the death of my grandfather I just could not get much in the mood this year. I will still be on FB for any that have me friended though so please keep in touch. Amy

Aw, so sorry to see you go! Hopefully things will be better for you soon :( And don't feel bad about the cards, okay? Hopefully the ones you received helped you feel a tiny bit better.

I so relate to your pain. Benjamin died on Boxing Day last year. I was so angry and hurt. I ripped our tree down, throwing everying in the box, and I couldn't for the longest time go on the forum. We got another little bunny who ended up with hip displacia and spay legs and had to put him down just before Easter. I let everyone know that I just could not do the cards. It takes awhile, even now things are just not the same. The people have changed, some have quit and moved on. I hope with time the pain will lessen for you.

Latest posts

Back